Office 365 Administrator (MS-030T00-AC)
- Πληροφορική - Επαγγελματίες IT
This course targets the needs of IT professionals and SME managers with strong IT backround who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating Microsoft Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to set up an Office 365 tenant, including federation with existing user identities, and skills required to sustain an Office 365 tenant and its users.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Enlist and describe Office 365 services
- Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant, and plan a pilot deployment.
- Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
- Plan and configure directory synchronization between Microsoft Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
- Plan and implement the Office 365 ProPlus deployment.
- Plan and manage Microsoft Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
- Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
- Plan and configure Microsoft Teams
- Plan and configure Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solutions.
- Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Microsoft Azure Information Protection.
- Monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.
- Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
- Adopt the best practices in Office 365 Deployment
ΣΕ ΠΟΙΟΥΣ ΑΠΕΥΘΥΝΕΤΑΙ
- Office 365 Administrators.
- IT Personnel
- Staff from the IT Department
- Managers from SMEs with strong IT background
Module 1: Planning and provisioning Office 365: This module reviews the features of Office 365 and identifies recent improvements to the service, and describes the process of provisioning an Office 365 tenant. This module also identifies the challenges in deploying Office 365 and the benefits of the Microsoft FastTrack for Office 365 approach, as compared to the traditional plan, prepare, and migrate deployment process.
• Overview of Office 365
• Provisioning an Office 365 tenant
• Planning a pilot deployment
Module 2: Managing Office 365 users and groups: This module explains how to manage users, groups, and licenses, and configure administrative access by using the Office 365 console and the Windows PowerShell command-line interface. This module also explains how to manage user passwords and configure multi-factor authentication.
• Managing user accounts and licenses
• Managing passwords and authentication
• Managing security groups in Office 365
• Managing Office 365 users and groups with Windows PowerShell
• Configuring administrative access
Module 3: Configuring client connectivity to Microsoft Office 365: This module covers the different types of client software that you can use to connect to Office 365. It also explains the infrastructure requirements that the clients need to connect to Office 365, in addition to how to configure different types of Office 365 clients.
• Planning for Office 365 clients
• Planning connectivity for Office 365 clients
• Configuring connectivity for Office 365 clients
Module 4: Planning and configuring directory synchronization: This module explains how to plan, prepare, and implement directory synchronization as a methodology for user and group management in an Office 365 deployment. It explains how to prepare an on-premises environment, and install and configure directory synchronization. It also explains how to manage Office 365 identities after you enable directory synchronization.
• Planning and preparing for directory synchronization
• Implementing directory synchronization by using Azure AD Connect
• Managing Office 365 identities with directory synchronization
Module 5: Planning and deploying Office 365 ProPlus: This module explains how to plan for a client deployment and ensure that users receive the tools that they need to interact with Office 365 effectively. It also explains the planning process, how to make Office 365 ProPlus directly available to end users, and how to deploy it as a managed package. Finally, it describes how to set up Office telemetry so that administrators can track how users are interacting with Microsoft Office.
• Overview of Office 365 ProPlus
• Planning and managing user-driven Office 365 ProPlus deployments
• Planning and managing centralized deployments of Office 365 ProPlus
• Office Telemetry and reporting
Module 6: Planning and managing Exchange Online recipients and permissions: This module describes Exchange Online, and explains how to create and manage recipient objects, and how to manage and delegate Exchange security.
• Overview of Exchange Online
• Managing Exchange Online recipients
• Planning and configuring Exchange Online permissions
Module 7: Planning and configuring Exchange Online services: This module explains how to plan for and configure email flow, in addition to anti-malware and anti-spam settings in Office 365. It also explains how to plan and configure policies for Exchange clients. Additionally, it describes how to plan and configure a migration to Exchange Online.
• Planning and configuring email flow in Office 365
• Planning and configuring email protection in Office 365
• Planning and configuring client access policies
• Migrating to Exchange Online
Module 8: Planning and deploying Microsoft Teams: This module explains how to plan and configure Teams. It explains how to configure Teams user settings and clients, and plan for voice integration. It also explains how to transition from Skype for Business to Teams and how Teams integrates with other Office 365 services.
• Teams Explained
• Deploying Teams
• Authentication and Access
• Transitioning Skype For Buisness to Microsoft Teams
• Management and Reporting
Module 9: Planning and configuring SharePoint Online: This module describes how to configure SharePoint Online services. It explains how to plan and configure SharePoint site collections and external user sharing. It also provides a brief overview of additional portals, such as the video portal.
• Configuring SharePoint Online services
• Planning and configuring SharePoint Online site collections
• Planning and configuring external user sharing
Module 10: Planning and configuring an Office 365 collaboration solution: This module describes how to enable and configure Yammer Enterprise. It also explains how to configure OneDrive for Business and Office 365 groups.
• Planning and managing Yammer Enterprise
• Planning and configuring OneDrive for Business
• Configuring Office 365 groups
Module 11: Planning and configuring security and compliance in Office 365: This module describes the compliance features in Office 365 and how to manage them. It explains how to plan and configure Azure Information Protection. Additionally, it explains the security features in Office 365.
• Overview of the compliance features in Office 365
• Planning and configuring Azure Information Protection in Office 365
• Managing the compliance features in Office 365
Module 12: Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365This module explains how to troubleshoot issues with Office 365 connectivity and services, and how to monitor Office 365 service health.
• Troubleshooting Office 365
• Monitoring Office 365 service health
- Κατά πρόσωπο εκπαίδευση ή
- Σύγχρονη εξ αποστάσεως ηλεκτρονική μάθηση
- Μελέτη περίπτωσης
- Πρακτική άσκηση
Αναλυτικό Κόστος Σεμιναρίου
Για Δικαιούχους ΑνΑΔ
- € 770.00
- € 442.00
- € 146.30
- € 328.00
Για μη-Δικαιούχους ΑνΑΔ
- € 770.00
- € 0.00
- € 146.30
- € 770.00
Δευτέρα - 29 Νοε 2021
08:15 - 16:00
OnLine Virtual Classroom