45th Cyprus Hotel Summit & Exhibition
- Τουρισμός/ Ξενοδοχεία/ Τρόφιμα
23 Φεβ 2024 08:30 23 Φεβ 2024 15:00
6 ώρες ( 1 ημέρα )
In a world where crises have become the new normal, predicting and planning around the future of the hospitality industry is proving increasingly difficult. As travel transitions from leisure to bleisure, as more and more people adopt the lifestyle of digital nomads, as sustainability becomes not just an option but an expectation and disruptive technology shakes the foundations of the industry, how do hotels position themselves to remain competitive?
Already in its 45th year, the Hotel Summit & Exhibition is the landmark Conference in Cyprus around the hotel and hospitality industry. With a view to the future, the Conference explores the key trends shaping the hospitality landscape and the critical success factors necessary for hotels to survive and thrive in an unpredictable environment. Attracting hotel owners, executives and industry professionals from Cyprus and abroad, the Conference includes a Products & Services exhibition area, where visitors and participants can network and explore the multifaceted offering of companies operating in the wider hospitality sector.
For the first time in its history, the 45th Hotel Summit & Exhibition will honour some key players in the hospitality industry, which have excelled in a number of areas and parameters. An experience not to be missed!
ΣΕ ΠΟΙΟΥΣ ΑΠΕΥΘΥΝΕΤΑΙ
The Conference is addressed to hotel owners, CEO’s and executives of hotels and hospitality-related businesses. From large hotel chains to boutique hotels, from traditional luxury hotels to Gen Z start-ups and alternative resorts, participants will have a chance to hear from some household names in the industry, explore and exchange ideas, mingle in the exhibition area and enjoy the first-ever Award Ceremony and networking cocktail at the end of the Conference.
1. THE FUTURE OF HOSPITALITY
- The trends shaping the hospitality landscape in 2024:
- As visitors expect not simple stays, but full-blown, exciting experiences, what is the impact of
- changing consumer trends? How can increasing demands on luxury, technology, sustainability
- and entertainment be managed without disrupting the bottom line?
2. HOSPITALITY: THE INVESTMENT & FINANCE DIMENSION
- The options beyond vanilla bank loans: learn from experts in the field
- Navigating economic downturns & recovery
3. HOSPITALITY MARKETING TACTICS TO BOOST THE BOTTOM LINE
Personalisation and customized experiences
- Direct bookings
- Influencer & video marketing
- Storytelling & user-generated content
- The impact of social media
- Diversifying and boosting revenue streams
4. THE RIGHT TECHNOLOGY
The pace of technological change is faster than our adaptation rate to it. Which types of technology can be leveraged to satisfy consumer demand while streamlining hotel operations?
- Customer-facing services
- Yield management
- Smart hotel rooms
- The role of Artificial Intelligence
5. SUSTAINABLE HOSPITALITY
- Climate change & the expansion of shoulder seasons
- Eco-friendly practices
- Meeting customer expectations and promoting eco-tourism
Αναλυτικό Κόστος Σεμιναρίου
- € 230.00
- € 0.00
- € 43.70
- € 230.00
€130 + 19% VAT for Members of the Cyprus Hotel Association Members of supporting organisations are entitled to 15% discount
Παρασκευή - 23 Φεβ 2024
08:30 - 15:00
City Of Dreams Mediterranean