Cyprus International Trusts Summit 2024
- Οργάνωση/ Διοίκηση/ Ηγεσία - Χρηματοοικ. Ασφαλιστικά Τραπεζικά - Νομοθεσία, Νομική & Δικηγόροι
15 Φεβ 2024 12:00 15 Φεβ 2024 16:00
4 ώρες ( 1 ημέρα )
In the heart of the Mediterranean lies Cyprus, an island known for its rich history, picturesque landscapes, and a favourable environment for wealth preservation. Cyprus trusts are ideal for individuals and enterprises seeking a secure yet attractive mechanism to manage assets, within a robust and stable legal and tax framework.
As a bridge between Europe and the Middle East, Cyprus boasts a trustworthy legal framework, based on English common law, and modernized to facilitate a seamless and efficient experience in trust management. Cyprus Trusts ensure flexibility, confidentiality and tax efficiency, and are ideal for individuals and corporate investors alike. Whether the aim is to safeguard a family’s future, optimize tax position, or structure business investments wisely, Cyprus trusts provide a dynamic and reliable solution.
In this exclusive “by invitation only” summit, the specialized audience of trust professionals will dive into the sophisticated world of Cyprus Trusts and unravel its unique features. The audience will learn how to establish and manage a trust in Cyprus as well as the avenues for successful wealth transition and asset protection that this jurisdiction offers. This summit is your gateway to the insights and strategies that ensure the successful navigation of Cyprus trusts.
Through a series of keynote speeches and panel discussions, our speakers will unpack the intricacies of Cyprus Trust Law, as well as its features, benefits, and evolving trends.
- Attendance at the Cyprus International Trusts Summit is by invitation, but a limited number of seats is available for non-invited guests upon request and subject to approval.
- There is no participation fee. The cost for attending this conference is covered by the summit sponsors.
- Submitted registration applications are subject to approval by the Organiser and will be reviewed on a “first-come, first-served” basis. Attendance at the event will depend on availability of spaces and fulfillment of the target audience profile criteria. All successful applicants will receive a registration confirmation email. In the event that you do not receive such confirmation, it means that your registration is still under review.
ΣΕ ΠΟΙΟΥΣ ΑΠΕΥΘΥΝΕΤΑΙ
The Cyprus International Trusts Summit is addressed to an international audience of 20.000+ professionals, experts, and stakeholders who are directly involved in the field of trust management, finance, and legal matters surrounding trusts. More precisely the Summit is addressed to:
- Legal Professionals
- Financial Advisors and Wealth Managers
- Tax Consultants
- Investors and High-net-worth Individuals (HNWIs)
- Banking and Finance Professionals
- Real Estate Professionals
- Trustees and Trust Administrators
PRELIMINARY THEMATOLOGY 1st Announcement
- Cyprus’ legal and regulatory framework for trusts.
- Benefits of choosing Cyprus for trust formation.
- Updates on any recent changes in Cyprus’ trust laws and regulations.
- Cyprus’ tax regime and how it benefits trust structures.
- Double taxation treaties and their relevance to trusts.
- Case studies illustrating tax advantages for trust settlors and beneficiaries.
TRUST STRUCTURES AND TYPES
- Explanation of different trust structures available in Cyprus.
- Trustee responsibilities and roles.
ASSET PROTECTION AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- Asset protection strategies using Cyprus trusts.
- Wealth management and estate planning benefits.
- Case studies showcasing successful asset protection using Cyprus trusts.
INTERNATIONAL TRUSTEE SERVICES
- Role and importance of professional trustees in Cyprus.
- Regulatory requirements for trustees in Cyprus.
CYPRUS’ BANKING AND FINANCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- Overview of Cyprus’ banking system.
- Access to international financial markets.
- Banking services and solutions for trusts.
COMPLIANCE AND REPORTING
- Anti-money laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements for trusts.
- Reporting obligations for trust structures.
- Compliance best practices for trustees and beneficiaries.
- Real-world examples of trusts established in Cyprus.
- How trusts have benefited individuals, families, and businesses.
- Lessons learned from successful trust cases.
CYPRUS AS AN INTERNATIONAL TRUST JURISDICTION
- How Cyprus compares to other trust jurisdictions.
- International recognition and credibility of Cyprus as a trust hub.
- Future trends and opportunities in the Cyprus trust industry.
Πέμπτη - 15 Φεβ 2024
12:00 - 16:00
OnLine Virtual Classroom
Εκδήλωση Ενδιαφέροντος : Cyprus International Trusts Summit 2024
Σεμινάρια στην ίδια κατηγορία από τον ίδιο διοργανωτή
An interactive, comprehensive Digital Summit, which will explore the main features of the Cyprus investment funds landscape and its advantages for UK-investors,...
4 ώρες (1 ημέρα)