Microsoft Excel Advanced
- Πληροφορική - Χρήστες
This course will teach students advanced concepts and formulas in Microsoft Excel. Students will learn functions such as SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, and COUNTIF, advanced lookup functions, and complex logical and text functions. Additionally, students will experiment with auditing formulas and error checking, use the What-If Analysis tools, learn the options for worksheet and workbook protection, review advanced use of PivotTables and PowerPivot add-in, work with Macros, use form controls, and ensure data integrity in their worksheets and workbooks.
Students will also learn about Excel's many collaboration features and import and export data to and from their workbooks.
ΣΕ ΠΟΙΟΥΣ ΑΠΕΥΘΥΝΕΤΑΙ
Introduction, Customizing Excel , Analyzing Data with Logical Functions , Working with Lookup Functions , Using Text Function , Working with Date and Time Functions , Formula Auditing , What-If Analysis Tools , Worksheet and Workbook Protection , Automating with Macros , Working with Form Controls , Ensuring Data Integrity , Collaborating in Excel , Importing and Exporting Data to a Text File , Conclusion.
Basic Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Excel Basic training or equivalent experience.
1 - Manage workbooks
- Copy macros between workbooks
- Reference data in other workbooks
- Enable macros in a workbook
- Manage workbook versions
- Restrict editing
- Protect worksheets and cell ranges
- Protect workbook structure
- Configure formula calculation options
- Manage comments
- Configure editing and display languages
- Use language-specific features
- Fill cells by using Flash Fill
- Fill cells by using advanced Fill Series options
- Create custom number formats
- Configure data validation
- Group and ungroup data
- Calculate data by inserting subtotals and totals
- Remove duplicate records
- Create custom conditional formatting rules
- Create conditional formatting rules that use formulas
- Manage conditional formatting rules.
- Perform logical operations by using nested functions including the IF(), IFS(), SWITCH()
- SUMIF(), AVERAGEIF(), COUNTIF(), SUMIFS(), AVERAGEIFS(), COUNTIFS(), MAXIFS(), MINIFS(), AND(), OR(), and NOT() functions
- Look up data by using the VLOOKUP(), HLOOKUP(), MATCH(), and INDEX() functions
- Reference date and time by using the NOW() and TODAY() functions
- Calculate dates by using the WEEKDAY() and WORKDAY() functions
- Summarize data from multiple ranges by using the Consolidate feature
- Perform what-if analysis by using Goal Seek and Scenario Manager
- Forecast data by using the AND(), IF(), and NPER() functions
- Calculate financial data by using the PMT() function
- Trace precedence and dependence
- Monitor cells and formulas by using the watch window
- Validate formulas by using error checking rules
- Evaluate formulas
- Record simple macros
- Name simple macros
- Edit simple macros
- Create and modify dual axis charts
- Create and modify charts including box & whisker, combo, funnel, histogram, map, sunburst, and waterfall charts
Άγγελος Ηλιάδης - Director of Training | Senior Consultant at Patsoft Training Center
Experienced Senior Consultant and Director of Training with a demonstrated history of working in the professional training & coaching industry.
Angelos has over 22 years of experience in IT training and consulting and has developed invaluable instructional skills.
He holds several IT certifications including that of Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Certified: Administrator Expert, Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Microsoft Certified IT Professional, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), EC-Council’s Certified EC-Council Instructor.
He is passionate about keeping up to date on the latest technologies and transferring skills and knowledge to IT professionals.
Αναλυτικό Κόστος Σεμιναρίου
- € 240.00
- € 0.00
- € 45.60
- € 240.00