- Λογιστικά/ Έλεγχος/ Φορολογικά
05 Ιουλ 2022 09:00 05 Ιουλ 2022 12:20
3 ώρες ( 1 ημέρα )
With Income Tax return deadline being around the corner it is essential for taxpayers to educate themselves how to submit their tax return.
After the completion of the webinar, participants are expected to:
1. To be able to identify if a person has the obligation to register with the tax department.
2. To recognise who is considered as a Cyprus tax resident.
3. Be able to complete and submit the annual income tax return (TD1) For salaried individuals
4. Be able to pay the tax liabilities generated after the submission of TD1.
ΣΕ ΠΟΙΟΥΣ ΑΠΕΥΘΥΝΕΤΑΙ
This program is specifically designed for persons who would like to acquire knowledge how to complete and
submit their personal TD1 or their clients.
• Junior Tax professionals.
This seminar contributes to Continuous Professional Development for 3 CPD Units.
• How to register or amend personal details to the Tax Department
• Who has the obligation to file income tax return and tax residency rules
• Guidance on how to complete the TD1 (Personal details sections)
• Guidance on how to complete the TD1 (Income section)
• Guidance on how to complete the TD1 (Deductions/Allowances)
• Tax computation and how to pay tax liabilities
INSTRUCTOR’S CURRICULUM VITAE
Partner, Tax Department
Marios is a qualified Accountant and a Fellow member of Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (FCCA) as well as a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus, member of Advanced Diploma in International Taxation (ADIT) and International Tax Affiliate of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT).
Senior Associate, Tax Department
Yiota has a bachelor degree in Accounting and Finance and she is a qualified Accountant
and Fellow member of Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (FCCA) as well as a
member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus.
Yiota joined our firm’s Accounting and VAT department in 2013 and since 2018 she is a Senior Associate in
Kinanis LLC Tax Department. She has extensive experience in international tax planning, local taxation and
tax compliance for Cyprus tax resident companies and individuals.
Αναλυτικό Κόστος Σεμιναρίου
- € 50.00
- € 0.00
- € 9.50
- € 50.00
Τρίτη - 05 Ιουλ 2022
09:00 - 12:20
OnLine Virtual Classroom
Εκδήλωση Ενδιαφέροντος : Tax Return
Σεμινάρια στην ίδια κατηγορία από τον ίδιο διοργανωτή
This is a three - part training program with the objective of familiarising the participants with the Cyprus Tax Laws and in particular providing a good underst...
9 ώρες (3 μέρες)
Το πρόγραμμα έχει δημιουργηθεί για να καλύψει την ανάγκη των καταρτιζόμενων για συνεχιζόμενη εκπαίδευση στις διάφορες συναλλαγές που γίνονται στην οικοδομική βι...
6 ώρες (2 μέρες)