Introduction to FinTech and Regulations
- Χρηματοοικ. Ασφαλιστικά Τραπεζικά - Καινοτομία/ Start Ups
The EIMF Live Online Learning Experience
EIMF subject-matter experts deliver engaging and interactive courses across a broad spectrum of areas, that can be enjoyed in the comfort of your own chosen environment.
Financial Technology (FinTech) conquers an important part of our everyday life, either from a personal or a professional perspective. The FinTech industry is a disruptive challenge to the financial sector, which becomes more and more mainstream globally, bringing innovation to traditional financial services.
Today’s FinTech market helps financial institutions deliver financial services in innovative, faster, cheaper, more efficient, and human-centred ways than before. Applying to any emerging technology that assists both consumers and financial institutions, FinTech is here to stay. The growing interest in FinTech is visible since large public companies and incumbents as well as small, technology-reliant start-ups leverage technology to provide enhanced and innovative financial services products. At the same time, while digitalization, innovation and technology development have an effect on financial services in an unprecedented way, the relevant regulatory framework is ever-changing and complex. Thus, this newly formed financial services landscape and these new, technology-based business models require constant and strong legal knowledge.
This training course is designed by a reputable industry expert. Participants will explore the ever-changing landscape of the FinTech industry while they will understand the way FinTech is transforming financial services. They will discuss the various types and business models of FinTech as well as its market players. Furthermore, Fintech start-ups and the ways of raising money will be explored and the role of the regulation in FinTech will be addressed.
By the end of the programme, participants will:
- Be Introduced to the Fintech industry
- Explore financial services and emerging technologies
- Identify the various types, business models and market players of FinTech
- Explore neo banks and challenger banks
- Discuss about blockchain and AI in FinTech
- Explore FinTech companies and the ways of raising money
- Understand the role of regulation in FinTech
ΣΕ ΠΟΙΟΥΣ ΑΠΕΥΘΥΝΕΤΑΙ
This programme is suitable for professionals, business leaders, digital innovators and others who are interested in learning or gaining insights of financial services technology.
The programme is ideal for:
- Lawyers and Financial Consultants
- Money Laundering Compliance Officers
- Compliance Managers
- Compliance Staff
- Sales and Business Development Executives
- Law students, Graduate Lawyers, Junior Lawyers
- Law researchers, Law drafters
- Legal Projects Managers
- Financial advisors
- Executives and senior managers
- Internal and external legal advisors
- IT Professionals, Technology Strategy Leaders
- Card Operation Managers
- Electronic Banking Managers
- Legal Services professionals
- Cash Management Officers
- Professionals in the banking sector (Including neo and challenger banks)
- Innovation leaders and members of Innovations labs
- Government Agencies
- HR Managers
- Corporate Administrators
- Strategy Managers
- Digital Transformation Heads, Officers and Team Members
The FinTech Landscape
- Introduction to FinTech
- Financial Services and emerging technologies
- FinTech types, business models and market players
- Banking and Payments reinvented: Neo banks and challenger banks
- Blockchain and the cryptocurrency market in FinTech
- AI FinTech and Digital Transformation
- FinTech start-ups and raising money
- The role of regulation and the Future of FinTech
The programme is designed to provide a deep explanation of the financial services technology industry which disrupts the current scene of the industry.
Participants will gain theoretical knowledge mainly via live online sessions supported by power-point presentations. At the end of the programme, participants will have the opportunity to pose questions and further discuss during the Q&A session.
This programme may be approved for up to 7 CPD units in Financial Regulation. Eligibility criteria and CPD Units are verified directly by your association, regulator or other bodies which you hold membership.
Αναλυτικό Κόστος Σεμιναρίου
- € 220.00
- € 0.00
- € 41.80
- € 220.00
Τρίτη - 28 Ιουν 2022
09:00 - 17:15
OnLine Virtual Classroom
Εκδήλωση Ενδιαφέροντος : Introduction to FinTech and Regulations
Σεμινάρια στην ίδια κατηγορία από τον ίδιο διοργανωτή
This subject primarily covers the economic and operating context of business and how the factors of competition, the behaviour of financial markets and governme...
DescriptionThis course outlines the relevant firm's responsibility to perform an internal capital adequacy assessment. It examines the process and methodology t...
This subject provides a comprehensive overview of managing financial activities in the digital world. With all the entities of the world becoming digitized, you...
DescriptionThis course offers a comprehensive review of the major regulations, directives and regimes of financial firms. It includes MiFID II, EMIR, Anti-Money...
Description This course will cover the syllabus of BTA's Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) examination. The Certified Blockchain Solution Architect...
DescriptionThis course will help you to increase your knowledge in theory and practice about how to treat your customers fairly and in a compliant manner. It wi...
The main objective of this subject is to obtain a practical understanding of financial accounting and the process behind the preparation of financial statements...